Born: 5 January 1986
- Deepika Padukone is an actress and former model, appearing in Hindi, Kannada, and Tamil films.
- Deepika was born in Copenhagen, Denmark before moving back to Bangalore as a child.
- As a model, she has been the brand ambassador for Tissot, Levi Strauss, and Kingfisher Airlines, as well as advertising for brands such as Liril, Close-Up toothpaste, and Limca.
- Her Bollywood debut in Om Shanti Om opposite Shahrukh Khan earned her the Filmfare Award for Best Female Debut that year. Since then she has received many positive reviews as an actress for films such as Love Aaj Kal and Break Ke Baad.
- Om Shanti Om (2007)
- Bachna Ae Haseeno (2008)
- Chandni Chowk To China (2009)
- Billu (2009)
- Love Aaj Kal (2009)
- Karthik Calling Karthik (2010)
- Housefull (2010)
- Lafangey Parindey (2010)
- Break Ke Baad (2010)
- Khelein Hum Jee Jaan Sey (2010)
- Dum Maaro Dum (2011)
- Aarakshan (2011)
- Desi Boyz (2011)
- Cocktail (2012)
- Race 2 (2013)
- Yeh Jawaani Hai Deewani (2013)
- Chennai Express (2013)