Born: 9 January 1974
- Farhan Akhtar, born to parents Javed Akhtar and Honey Irani, is an actor, producer, director, as well as a screenwriter and lyricist.
- Farhan has won two National Film Awards and six Filmfare Awards for his work as an actor, producer, and director.
- His role in Rock On!! won him a Filmfare Award for Best Male Debut, while his directing of Dil Chahta Hai won a National Film Award as well as two Filmfare Awards.
- Farhan is married to Adhuna Akhtar, and has two children, Shakya and Akira.
- Rock On!! (2008)
- Luck By Chance (2009)
- Karthik Calling Karthik (2010)
- Zindagi Na Milegi Dobara (2011)
- Bhaag Milkha Bhaag (2013)
An abused loner achieves success and even wins the heart of his gorgeous co-worker after getting early morning phone calls from himself.
Three friends decide to turn their fantasy vacation into reality after one of the friends gets engaged.