Born: 10 January 1974
- Hrithik Roshan was born in Mumbai, Maharashtra.
- While he did have roles as a child actor, his film debut in Kaho Naa… Pyaar Hai won him critical acclaim, as well as two Filmfare Awards for Best Actor and Best Male Debut.
- Hrithik has won six Filmfare Awards as well as nine IIFA awards.
- Hrithik married Suzanne Khan in December 2000, and they have two sons, Hrehaan and Hridhaan.
- Hrithik is best known for films such as Mission Kashmir, Koi…Mil Gaya, Krrish, Dhoom 2, and Jodhaa Akbar
- Aap Ke Deewane (1980)
- Aasha (1980)
- Bhagwaan Dada (1986)
- Kaho Naa Pyaar Hai (2000)
- Fiza (2000)
- Mission Kashmir (2000)
- Yaadein (2001)
- Kabhi Kushi Kabhi Gham (2001)
- Aap Mujhe Achche Lagne Lage (2002)
- Na Tum Jaano Na Hum (2002)
- Mujhse Dosti Karoge (2002)
- Main Prem Ki Diwani Hoon (2003)
- Koi Mil Gaya (2003)
- Lakshya (2004)
- Krrish (2006)
- Dhoom 2 (2006)
- I See You (2006)
- Om Shanti Om (2007)
- Jodhaa Akbar (2008)
- Krazzy 4 (2008)
- Luck By Chance (2009)
- Kites (2010)
- Guzaarish (2010)
- Zindagi Na Milegi Dobara (2011)
- Don 2 (2011)
- Agneepath (2012)
- Main Krishna Hoon (2012)
After charming his way into winning Sanjana's heart, Prem is faced with having to compete against another man, also called Prem, to get Sanjana to marry him.
Raj Singh Puri and his three daughters share warm relations with rich industrialist L K Malhotra's family, especially with his son Ronit. But when Raj's youngest daughter Isha and Ronit fall...
In the cruel terrain of the Mexican desert, a wounded man is kept alive by his love for a woman who is married to someone else.