Born: 27 January 1976
- Shreyas Talpade was born in Mumbai, and began his acting career in Marathi theatre and eventually in Marathi films.
- His Bollywood debut in Iqbal in 2005 was well received, and Talpade was nominated for the Filmfare Best Male Debut Award for that role.
- Following Iqbal, Talpade has played roles in movies such as Om Shanti Om, Welcome to Sajjanpur, and Aagey Se Right.
- In 2008, Talpade was nominated for the Filmfare Award for Best Supporting Actor for his role in Om Shanti Om, one of the bigger blockbusters of the year.
- Shreyas met his wife Deepti while shooting for a serial at the college she was working at.
- Nidaan (2000)
- The Hangman (2005)
- Iqbal (2005)
- Dor (2006)
- Apna Sapna Money Money (2006)
- Aggar (2007)
- Dil Dosti Etc (2007)
- Om Shanti Om (2007)
- Bombay To Bangkok (2008)
- Welcome To Sajjanpur (2008)
- Golmaal Returns (2008)
- Paying Guests (2009)
- Aagey Se Right (2009)
- Click (2010)
- Help (2010)
- Mirch (2010)
A tale of several characters who are in a mad race to be rich. They believe that money sets the world in motion but discover that the more one chases money, the harder it is to catch.
Iqbal is a deaf and mute bowler who dreams to make it to the national cricket team. However, his low income background prevents him from achieving his dream path.
A movie about the coming of age of Apurv (Imaad Shah), a rich, aimless and cynical 18 year old lad entering college in Delhi and the ambiguities of his youth.