Born: 21 September 1980
- Kareena Kapoor, often referred to as Bebo, was born into a theatre family in Mumbai.
- While Kareena was supposed to make her debut opposite Hrithik Roshan in Kaho Naa…Pyaar Hai in 2000, she abandoned the project and ended up debuting that year in the war film Refugee, starring with Abhishek Bachchan. Kareena’s performance in Refugee won her the Filmfare Best Female Debut Award that year.
- Kareena has won five other Filmfare Awards, and has also been nominated for six more. She has also won four IIFA Awards.
- Over the years Kareena has been known for her popular hits such as Kabhi Kushi Khabie Gham, Jab We Met, and Kambhakt Ishq; Kareena is also known for more critically acclaimed films such as Dev and Omkara.
- Off Screen, Kareena has always made a case to be involved with humanitarian aid, whether assisting victims of the 2004 Indian Ocean Earthquake or adopting a village in Madhya Pradesh. Kareena is also the brand ambassador of the Shakti Campaign, a campaign against womens violence.
- Kareena has been dating Saif Ali Khan since 2007, whom she married in October 2012.
- Aakhri Mughal (2000)
- Refugee (2000)
- Ajnabee (2001)
- Mujhe Kucch Kehna Hai (2001)
- Yaadein (2001)
- Asoka (2001)
- Kabhi Kushi Kabhi Gham (2001)
- Jeena Sirf Mere Liye (2002)
- Talaash (2002)
- Mujhse Dosti Karoge (2002)
- Main Prem Ki Diwani Hoon (2003)
- Khushi (2003)
- L.o.c Kargil (2003)
- Dev (2004)
- Chameli (2004)
- Yuva (2004)